Decatur Computer Help
Alan Thornton of Decatur Computer Help has been providing technical support for computers and networks support since 1994. He offers remote assistance, on-site help or computer drop off service. He can help you with data protection and retrieval as well as with setting up your work flow so that your tech assistants can do more for you.
Decatur Computer Help has been awarded the top service award from from a group of homeowners who share data on all contractors on Angie's List every year from 2006-2014. Fewer than 5% of all service contractors are selected for the honor. A magazine published for this group rated Decatur Computer Help as one of the three top contractors in any field in the Atlanta area.
We work to help end users get more done with their computers, tablets, phones and other tech gear. If it isn't doing what you want it to do, we want to change that and make sure that you get your money's worth from your purchase.
What We've Achieved
- Helped thousands of clients to get better use from their tech helpers.
- Built and maintained award winning computer labs for the Decatur Housing authority.
- Taught computing classed for beginning adults for the last 5 years in association with the Decatur Education Foundation and others.
- Worked with individuals, families and businesses on protecting their information from loss or intrusion.
- Learned new platforms as they are developed in time to support clients from the first purchase of a new technology.
- Repaired thousands of computers.
- Supported Business, Non-Profits, Individuals and Familes in their technology choices since 1994.